Wednesday, November 3, 2010

No time for cooking.

So for about the past well, 23 weeks we have been eating meals that Cody and I prepared one weekend and froze. Cooking has been one thing that this pregnancy has not allowed...until now. Just the site of uncooked food made me want to vomit, so for one full day I loaded up on phenergan (anti-nausea medication) and did my best to prepare meals for the family. None of this would have been possible if it weren't for my sweet husband who took very good instruction and actually handled all the uncooked and cooked meat (Yuck)!

Well all the weird pregnancy food issues have ended since about 2 weeks ago. But needless to say, Chandler and Creed are not use to Mommy having to prepare meals in the evenings anymore. As I tried my hardest to prepare a home cooked meal a couple of days ago, my children were not so keen on the idea. What happened to mommy just letting us play and wreck the house while she managed to get by? Well I feel better now, that is what happened.

An old trick that my mom taught me. Kids love the SINK!
Because of such a long break from not cooking, my children decided that it should not be part of our routine anymore. I had to come up with a way to keep them both from melting down at my feet........so here is the solution!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya...it's hard to get back to cooking again. Somedays I wish it were not a part of my routine!

    ReplyDelete