Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Big Reveal!

So the question of the hour has been what are we going to name this unborn child, and at first we were not going to tell anyone but I guess not finding out the sex is enough torture. If you follow our naming trend you can narrow it down to the letter "C"! But it has been decided......

If this is a GIRL......Cailyn Lorraine Fuller 
         ~Lorraine is after my Memaw and my twin sister Claire!
         ~Cailyn means "pure beauty"

If this is a BOY.....Coen David Fuller
         ~David is after my Dad!
         ~Coen means "brave" or "advisor." Coen is a biblical name. In biblical times "Coen" was a descendant                 of Aaron and any man with the last name Coen was a high priest.

Ok so there you have it. Now before you start hating, just remember that one of these will be our child's name so embrace it. We love original names if you can't tell. So cast your vote....BOY or GIRL! Are we going to have a Chandler, Creed, and Cailyn or Chandler, Creed, and Coen.

My guess is officially GIRL!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's gonna be Chandler, Creed and Coen! But I LOVE both of them and their meanings! Cailyn was always my "daughter's" name when I played "house" growing up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the names!!! PRECIOUS!!!! I'm sticking with my original guess... Chandler, Creed and Cailyn!!!

    ReplyDelete