Wednesday, November 10, 2010

B is for BABY!!!!

So after much debate and endless discussion, we decided that we were going to find out the sex of this baby. With our two previous pregnancy's we waited until D-day, so in order for this to happen we had to do something fun and have all the family over for the big reveal. So this is how it went. I secretly went to the doctor yesterday and had him write down the sex of the baby and seal it in an envelope. After I had the secret in my hands, I took the envelope to my good friend Jennifer who owns a cupcakery. At this point she had the world in her hands because she was the only person that knew what the newest member of the Fuller's was going to be. So I guess you can say I trust her with my life. She proceeded to make chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with frosting in the middle that was the color of the baby. From the outside they looked like normal cupcakes but the inside held the utmost important secret.

We then told all of our family that we wanted to have them over for dinner since we had not done a big family get together in a while. Cody and I had decided that if we were going to find out the sex, the only way to do it was with all of our family there with us. The kicker is that none of them knew, other than my sister Claire who had to help me plan the surprise.  So right before we were going to eat dinner, Cody blessed our food and said that we were so excited that all of our family could be with us to find out what the little blessing inside my belly was.

After a quick Amen, everyone realized what he had just said and burst out in screams. Now if you know how much they have all been begging us to find out what this baby was, then you could image the noise decibel in the room. So with much excitement everyone scarfed down their chicken enchiladas so that they could hurry up and move onto the cupcake part.

So we took a vote on what everyone thought we were having and it was Girl 6--Boy 4!!!!! Well much to everyone's surprise.......we bit into the cupcakes and the middle was blue.

We are proud to announce that baby #3 is a BOY!!!!! We can't wait to welcome Coen David Fuller sometime late in February.
The Secret is hiding behind all that yummy cupcake!!!

At first Chandler was a little sad because she and I were both certain that this baby was going to be a little girl just by comparing pregnancy's...But we told her that she was going to continue to be the only little princess and she decided that it would be ok. The she was told that Mimi was going to take the princess shopping-no more tears then!! Later on that night she was talking to Cody and she said, "Daddy, Mommy said that yall would keep on having baby's until I had a sister....but I think that I want 3 sisters." I think Cody is going to be busy for the next couple of years.....

3 comments:

  1. I KNEW IT! I am so excited about Baby Coen!!

    And...Chandler, you are the sweetest little princess...hold that Daddy to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie!! So excited for you guys! Love the big reveal idea...and am loving keeping up with your cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete