Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Patch in Bulverde!

Give me a kiss Creed.


At the Bulverde Pumpkin Patch. Mimi was out of town so we attempted to go take pictures by ourselves this year. My window of opportunity I knew was going to be short without someone dancing like a chicken behind me while I tried to capture the perfect smile. We were able to catch a few little Fuller grins.




Chandler was being a little Ham Bone. She was loving looking at all the pumpkins and talking about Halloween. I think that she was just getting excited because she knew that if we were picking out pumpkins then she was going to get to go trick-or-treating pretty soon. She was really looking forward to that.





Creed was enjoying being pushed around in the wheelbarrow. But he did not think that picking out pumpkins was that great of an idea.

And this is how Creed really felt about the pumpkin patch. He was not thrilled to be sitting on a bunch of itchy hay with big orange pumpkins surrounding him.

No comments:

Post a Comment