Sunday, October 31, 2010

Girls time in BOSTON!!!

So we decided since we could not get the whole family together to take a vacation that just the girls would go. We went to Boston for a week to celebrate Missy turning 30!! We had a great time but I have decided that I will never live somewhere that has a subway and train as their primary means of transportation.
I would have to say that Boston does have some pretty cool buildings. Everywhere you look there is high rise after high rise.

Don't let the greenery in the background fool you
, it does not exist

Mimi sitting on the Harvard lawn, trying to get the kids to act like they were a little interested because she was loving it.


I think that the kids favorite thing to do was ride the Merry Go Round. I just watched and took pictures because even the thought of going round and round made me want to hurl. Thankfully only one day was a bad pregnancy day for me and the rest were manageable with a little bit of phenergan on board. I have to say for about 2 weeks now I have been feeling pretty good and it is awesome.



We went to plymouth village and braved the pouring down rain, that is why Creed is naked and we are all soaking wet. But what can I say....we were on vacation and you can do the things that you normally wouldn't when you are on vacation.

The kids were sitting on a real live cannon aboard the USS Constitution.

What can I say....they will not all smile at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment